Andy has developed a fun little game to play with one of his parents dutifully called you be a ....., I'll be a..... It all relates to animals, but the combination of animals is always interesting since one half of the animals portrayed end up prey. Some of his favorite combo's:
You be a lion, I'll be a kitten
You be a kitten, I'll be a tiger
You be a lion, I'll be a puppy
Once he decides what animal everyone is, then you do the sound the animal makes. It's fun to make sounds and then hear him laugh and do it all over again.
Yesterday afternoon, Aaron decided to get in on the fun. I was in the kitchen making a snack for the boys and Andy came into the kitchen to play his little game. He told me to be a lion, but didn't include what he was going to be. I waited a moment and then roared at him to see if I could scare him (yes, maybe a little demented on mom's part). He jumped back and then started laughing. Aaron was sitting in his high chair and out came his little roar. It was so cute to hear Aaron join in on the fun. Luckily, dad was still home to hear the commotion.
1 comment:
That's so cute. The beginning of Aaron and Andy, tag team!
Post a Comment