The boys and I decided that we would spend Father's Day at Safeco Field celebrating dad. The Mariners were in town and I thought we would try again. My goal was to keep the food consumption to a minimum with the two year so hopefully we could stay for the whole game or at least 75% of the game.

Part of the festivities to celebrate the dad's in our lives was the opportunity to walk around the field. Mike took Aaron down to the field for a little walk and to see some of the players up close.

Aaron posing in front of the Mariner's dugout. I just love this little serious look and those blue, blue eyes. Mom was up in the 3rd level but I was able to pick out that red jacket a couple of times to see where they were on the field.

Mike had fun taking pictures of the players, dugout and here are the phones. Exciting!

The rope around the field to make sure there are no wandering people or little children. I just love all these looks on Aaron, just seriousness. He looks like a quiet, thoughtful child. I'm sure he is at times, but I get the loud, boisterous one most of the time.
You will also notice that the roof was closed. It was a cool, wet, soggy, Sunday afternoon, so the roof was closed. Ah, baseball in Seattle.

And of course, certainly not forgotten, my first born, Andrew. He wanted to hang out with mom and Jacob instead of walking around the baseball field. I think he was just hoping to dig into the lunch mom had brought with us including the bag of potato chips.
It was a fun time at the Safe. We all had a great time and no incidents this time. Jacob's blow outs don't count. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment